Carl Landry is looking like a real steal of a second round pick. We really needed a banger, witha a big body who can pound the ball inside and get rebound. HE is also blocking shots well. Scola continues to improve and he's really doing amazing things around the basket...the ball just seems to go in for him. He shoul;d be starting, Chuck Hayes is not playing very well right now and ha has lost the only offense he ever had - he cannot seem to make a layup right by the basket.I really like the play of Aaron Brooks. Man that kid is fast..and he sees the floor well. Bonzi and Luther are picking it up and Rafer is playing better than ever right now.
The Rox may be average right now, but with Yao's great play and the help of this youthful rookie trio, they have a solid base for years to come. You know they say it takes two years to really learn Adelmans system. So far, I like what I see.
2 comments:
Right on broseph. I'm with you on Landry and the Rockets future. But still a little worried about how the rest of this year will play out. I can't handle another first round playoff loss.
Post a Comment