Yo Momma loves Obama


Well, I am voting for Barock Obama. He just seems to be the best choice. I like Hillary but I am just feeling Obama. He seems to have his shit straight and he acts like he knows. I respect McCain for his service to his country and I think he has some good ideas for a repub asshole.
MCCain claimed MMA was human cockfighting and really hurt the UFC in the 90's, so he's out. Honestly, I wont be too unhappy with Hillary as president. God, I just want a fucking Democrat. They suck too ,but they are much better than the republicans.
They are fucking all hypocrites. They all suck...all politicians suck.

The worst was how GW questioned McCain in the primaries of the last election. He questioned McCain's military background and he was to pussified to go to war himself. I still would vote for Larry Flynt or Billy Clint over anyone- any day.
I hate GW Bush. What a fucking coward that man is. He knows he is wrong, but he is so stubborn that he won't stop a pointless war even when we have lost countless lives over bullshit. Fuck GW Bush and his cronies. He is not a Texan and we don't want his dumbass. He and his dad can go back to the Northeast where they belong. Fuckers.

1 comment:

Bigchee said...

That's not very nice. I think you need to go make nice now.

Archives