
Helllooooooo...
We watched 30 Days of Night last night and well, I liked it..
I told the wife, abusing my infinite insider knowledge into the horror genre, that this movie was "really scary". Unbelieveably she actually bought it@! She usually knows better than to believe me about anything like that. I think we both wanted to see for a long time and her interest in it made her want to believe it would be actually scary. It's really a good movie, not great, but not really scary at all. I really liked the main vampire character, they did a great job casting him and all of the vampires for that matter.
The gore is great. Josh Hartnett has to use a axe in a few creative ways and lets just say its really well done and looked awesome. The FX guys really worked there butt's off.. It turns out it was a little bit creepy at times, but it's no as far as the creep factor goes, it's no Evil Dead or Psycho...
It is pretty well paced and has a cliched storyline (the last 20 minutes is kinda rrrredickulus) but overall one of the better vampire movies I have seen in a long time.
So add it to your queue fool!
We watched 30 Days of Night last night and well, I liked it..
I told the wife, abusing my infinite insider knowledge into the horror genre, that this movie was "really scary". Unbelieveably she actually bought it@! She usually knows better than to believe me about anything like that. I think we both wanted to see for a long time and her interest in it made her want to believe it would be actually scary. It's really a good movie, not great, but not really scary at all. I really liked the main vampire character, they did a great job casting him and all of the vampires for that matter.
The gore is great. Josh Hartnett has to use a axe in a few creative ways and lets just say its really well done and looked awesome. The FX guys really worked there butt's off.. It turns out it was a little bit creepy at times, but it's no as far as the creep factor goes, it's no Evil Dead or Psycho...
It is pretty well paced and has a cliched storyline (the last 20 minutes is kinda rrrredickulus) but overall one of the better vampire movies I have seen in a long time.
So add it to your queue fool!
No comments:
Post a Comment