Fedor wins...and HDnet fights has nother great night


YARRENOKA !!

NYE another great night for Fedor.





Fedor submitted Hong Man Choi, just like we knew he would. HDnet fights was great again. Gilbert Melendez lost via decision, Zensov got choked out.. No Bas, they had Trigg instead but they are really putting together some nice fights and covering everything. They have the right mindset-work with Sportfight, the IFL, HDnet fights, the UFC and Yarrenoka etc etc. HDnet had the IFL championships and the fights were good. The IFL is going to the camp format instead of teams and it is a great idea. I really like Kurt Otto. I really like Monte cox and Cuban. They are going to do great things. Dana better watch his back.They want to co promote. They want to do things right. The UFC needs to watch themselves..I mean M1 has offered Randy 1 million over anything the UFC offers him to fight Fedor.
Oh, and the screaming Pride lady was Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.. Awesome.


I think this Fedor vs Randy fight will be the biggest MMA fight of all time. It does not matter that Fedor is much much more of a winning fighter, who has fought better HW's and fought more than Randy. They are two of the most beloved mma fighters and they are the epitome of the evolved mma fighter. They have respect for their opponents, but they destroy them in the ring.


The Russian Cyborg, Fedor Emilianenko vs the Hero, the Natural, Randy Couture.


I can't wait.

No comments:

Archives